CAMPING PYHÄN ASTELI
Whether you come by a trailer, motor home or with a tent, our camping site suits for you. From our caravan area you’ll have an amazing view to the fell Pyhätunturi and the lake Pyhäjärvi peeks through the trees. With a tent you have a possibility to find your own spot from our yard. Our peaceful holiday village is surrounded by the fascinating lappish nature approx. 5 km from the center of Pyhä. Cross-country skiing tracks starts right from our yard and during summertime you can rent a boat or go hiking to the Pyhä-Luosto national park.
The caravan clients have access to a service building (possibility to use kitchen, wash clothes, use the shower and toilet and the waste outlet) and use Asteli’s public sauna.
Instructions for Pyhän Asteli Camping:
These instructions are for caravaners and campers unless otherwise stated.
- Electricity: Electricity can only be operated from Asteli’s reception by a member of the staff. Electricity will be switched on when you check-in to the camping site. If the electricity is not on for some reason or if you have other problems with the electricity, please contact our reception: +358(0)40 – 188 7777.
- Sauna: The log sauna will be heated up for the camping site clients. More information about the sauna hours can be found at the reception or in the service building. Sauna will be heated every day during 1.-30.9. and 1.12.-15.4.
- Laundry: The service building has a washing machine and dryer, which works with 1 € coin. You need 3 x 1 €/machine.
- Caravan area check-in time at 4 pm.
- Caravan area check-out time at noon.